here are my answers for knitters´ coffee swap:
1. Whole bean or ground? ground
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? fully-loaded, please
3. Regular or flavored? regular
4. How do you drink your coffee? with milk or i make a cappucino
5. Favorite coffee ever? i really don´t have one but quite often i buy some fair trade coffee. i have had a espresso machine since last autumn so lately i have tried different espressos
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? not very fussy, i think
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? chocolate is always nice
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? no
9. Yarn/fiber you love? natural fibers. i mostly knit wool, merino, alpaca or wool blends and i always like to try something new!
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? i am not a big fan of synthetic fibers
11. What's on your needles? long cardigan (paisley from ryc classic weekend) nothing else? i have to cast on then! i like to knit socks
12. Favorite colors? brown, black white and warm, autumn shades: greens, oranges, reds..
13. Allergies? no
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? this is my first swap, very exciting!