31.3.08

Lina



yarn: BBB new master
(82% merino wool, 18% acrylic, 50g= 125m), 65 g
gauge: 22 sts stockinette =10cm

needles: 4mm


notes:

sk2p: slip 1, knit 2 together, pass the slipped stitch over

ktbl: knit stitch through back loop


cable: slip seven stitches purl wise into right needle, pick up the three first slipped stitches back to left needle (see picture) and remove all seven stitches from the right needle. pick up the four loose stitches to right needle behind the left needle and move them back to the left needle. knit (k1tbl, p1) three times, k1tbl.


co 120 stitches and begin working in the round

rows 1-10: *k1tbl, p1*, repeat *-*
row11: *k1tbl, p1, cable, p1*, repeat *-*

repeat rows 1-11 four more times and start the decreases

row1: *k1tbl, p1, k2tog, k2tog, k2tog tbl, k2tog tbl, (k1tbl, p1) 5 times*, repeat *-*

row2: *k1tbl, p1, sk2p, p1, (k1tbl, p1) 5 times*, repeat *-*
row3: *k1tbl, sk2p, (k1tbl, p1) 5 times, repeat *-*
rows 4-10: *k1tbl, p1*, repeat *-*


row11: * k1tbl, p1, k1tbl, p1, cable, p1*, repeat *-*
row12: * k1tbl, p1, k1tbl, p1, k2tog, k2tog, k2tog tbl, k2tog tbl*, repeat *-*
row13: * k1tbl, p1, k1tbl, p1, sk2p, p1*, repeat *-*
row14: * k1tbl, p1, k1tbl, sk2p*, repeat *-*
row 15: knit the first stitch and move it to last stitch. begin row on the second stitch. *p1, sk2p*, repeat *-*
row 16: *k2tog tbl*, repeat *-*

break yarn, draw through remaining stitches and pull tight. weave in ends.



please e-mail me or leave a comment if you knit this hat or notice a mistake in the pattern.

20 kommenttia:

Kristiina kirjoitti...

Tulin vastavierailulle ja kiva juttu, että löysin näin siun blogin. Ja myöskin Project Spectrumin, josta en ollut ennen kuullutkaan. Oon vielä näin keltanokka näissä jutuissa. Ai vitsi, miten kivoja töitä siulla. Tuo pipomalli on tosi nätti. Mietin jo kelle voisin tuollaisen tehdä, kun oon itte aika huono pipon käyttäjä.

cindy kirjoitti...

I love your hat pattern.How many skeins did you use?

joko kirjoitti...

christina, kiitos.

cindy, it took a bit over than one skein, 65g.

Laura L kirjoitti...

Tein sun ohjeella Lina-pipon. Käy kurkkaamassa. Ja kiitos ohjeesta, se oli erittäin selkeä. =)

Bisou kirjoitti...

Onpa makea pipo!!! Ja väri mun mieliväri, tuo vihreä... Just sama sävy, kun mun (toisessa, toinen vielä odottaa valmistumistaan) baijerilaisissa. Ja kuviokin sointuu sukkiin. Must-listalle, kiitos.

GURO kirjoitti...

This is gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hei,

kiitos ihanasta pipon ohjeesta.
Lainasin ohjetta ja käytin mallia myös lapasiin piukkuisen....
Tosi mukava aina piipahdella katsomassa sinun blogijuttui - tulen hyvälle mielelle aina. kun piipahdan täällä.

Visa Lisa kirjoitti...

I took the liberty of making a chart/ diagram over your pattern before I began, since I find it easier to follow that way. Do you want a chart for your pattern? I can mail it to you.
/Lisa

med nål och tråd kirjoitti...

Hi. I used your picture to link to the description of your lovely hat for my blog with free patterns. Hope that's ok. (monsterarkivet.blogspot.com)

Maritta kirjoitti...

Teen ohjeellasi pipon, todella kiva malli. Aivan ihana blogikin sulla.

farmama kirjoitti...

Hi! I found this pattern on Ravelry....it was the only hat on the whole website that my son wanted! I made it with my hand-spun wool and I have it almost complete. I am wondering if it would be okay with you if i post the finished hat on my blog with a link here to your blog? Thanks for the pattern! This was the first thing that I have ever cabled and it was so fun to make!
Please let me know....
thanks again!!
Sara

Janice kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.
Johanne kirjoitti...

Today it's "mothersday" here in Norway, and last night I finished this hat for her. I loved knitting it and I think it's going to fit her perfectly.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Thank you for sharing this great pattern. I modified a little because I ran out yarn...I made a hat for my friend who helped me through the university subject and he really loves it (at least he said so!)

Gabis kirjoitti...

Hei, minä rakastin hattu
Minä teen omani kanssa 5,5 mm pyöröpuikko, minun täytyy muuttaa asioita?
Kiitos

AnnaR kirjoitti...

Thanks for sharing! It's really beautiful!
I successfully made it and translated the pattern into Italian in my blog (annaerre.blogspot.com), linking to your original pattern.
I modified it a little: I repeated round 1-11 only 4 times instead of 5: otherwise, my hat was too long.
Thanks again!

Srinity kirjoitti...

Yksi kipale Linaa valmistunut Savon sytämmessä Kuopiossa. :) Kuvia minun blogissa http://neulajalankaa.blogspot.fi/2012/10/neuleita-ihan-itelle.html
Kiitos tosi kivasta mallista!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Can you please let me know if there is a video online somewhere on how to do this cable? I am a visual person and your instructions on how to do them are a little bit tricky for me to understand.

Email me please at knitpurlmama at gmail dot com

THANK YOU!

Unknown kirjoitti...

Hello, I feel I'm doing something wrong. Slightly thicker yarn but this is my second try and it just doesn't have the definition your photo shows.

Unknown kirjoitti...

Do you have a revised version of this pattern? The cables and hat are not coming out as they should. I'm an experienced knitter & crocheted, so please let me know if you’ve updated this pattern. Thank you.